Training safely during COVID-19
Your health and safety are important to us. Here is how we are ensuring a safe environment for you to continue to build your strength:
- Keeping group sizes small to ensure proper distancing between lifters (at least 6 feet). Schedules will be adjusted, if needed, to ensure distancing guidelines are met.
- Hand Sanitizer is made available at the gym for your use.
- Equipment is to be wiped down with disinfectant after each use. All equipment will receive additional cleaning at the end of each day.
- To maintain safe distancing and safe lifting, safety pins will be used in lieu of a spotter during lifts.
- 51 Strong staff will wear a mask at all times. Members are encouraged to wear masks as well, however, this is not mandatory.
- If you or a member of your household are feeling sick, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you please do not come to the gym.