We’re 3 weeks into January, so, how are you doing with your goals/ resolutions? Have you fallen off the wagon?
A few things to remember:
- If you’ve failed, get up and keep going. Failing doesn’t mean you’re a failure. It means you’ve learned something about yourself. It’s a chance to grow.
- Why did you fail? Did you set your goals too broad? Try creating a process goal instead.
- How can you engineer your environment to set you up for success?
- Why is this goal important to you? Try the 5 why’s to get to the root of the issue.
- Did you raise the stakes too high out of the gates? Lower the bar and get some early “wins.”