- Get personal training 3x/week for less than $25/session.
- Individual attention in a private, small group environment.
- Customized programming and guidance during workouts
- Increase strength, conditioning, and mobility
- 24/7 access to the gym
- Flexible options for training 1-2x/week
How to get started? Click the button on the right to contact us. We’ll respond shortly to schedule a day and time for you to come in to meet and talk about your goals and background. It’s completely free and gives you the chance to see the gym and ask any questions.
Before booking your consultation I’ll email you information about pricing and scheduling. This ensures my rates are within your budget and that our schedule will align. If they do, then we’ll proceed with our consultation. Our clients typically train 1-4x/week for about an hour each workout.
- Learn the barbell squat, press, deadlift, and bench press
- 1- on – 1 environment
- Covers the basics of nutrition, programming, how to deal with common aches and pains, and specific considerations for your own needs and goals
- 3 hours
If you can’t train with us in person, train with us online!
Step 1: Initial consult to review goals, previous training history, injuries, concerns, etc.
Step 2: Custom program sent out each week. You do the workouts, upload videos, and feedback. Coach Dan will review your workouts within 24 hours and respond with any corrections.
Step 3: Once per month you’ll get access to chat with Dan about your training, goals, nutrition, etc… Or, for those in town, come train at 51 Strong for free!
Looking for a place to train without waiting for equipment? We’ve got you covered. Great equipment without the wait. Get access to the gym during non-coached hours. Plenty of squat racks and quality barbells so you’ll never be stuck waiting for a crumby bar again. $75/month
Monday/Wednesday: 8am-10am & 3:30pm-6pm
Tuesday/Thursday: 8am-10:30am & 3:30pm-6:30pm
Friday: 8am-10am & 2pm-4:30pm